Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Quote from XDA

"...and I don't think everyone will be getting it either!

That's what I was tweeted back from Zune Support. https://twitter.com/ZuneSupport/status/259346892104814592"

Original post : xda-developers - View Single Post - Did anyone in UK get email for 1000 MS points for Zune subscribers?

So after all not all of us are getting those 1000 Microsoft points that celebrates launch of Xbox music??
    Resident Developer

Yeah definitely didn't get one here :( sad times
  3.    #3  
    I didn't get one either and then that tweet kinda confirms why nothing came to my mailbox :(

So gutted!
    Me too. I've been a Zune and Xbox live subscriber ever since the services were available and this is how I get thanked? I know it's only 1,000 points but it's the principle of the whole thing. Microsoft continues to disappoint me lately.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by independentvolume View Post
    Me too. I've been a Zune and Xbox live subscriber ever since the services were available and this is how I get thanked? I know it's only 1,000 points but it's the principle of the whole thing. Microsoft continues to disappoint me lately.
    In a way it ain't that much of a deal really. It's only a goodwill gesture from Microsoft. They probably did a random draw or something. They are giving away 1000 points to "some" users is still a goodwill. They don't really owe us anything do they?
  6. cgk

Global Posts
    7,828 Global Posts
    What would I do with those points???
    Nope, I don't owe them anything either. Lots of free music alternatives out there. I'm going elsewhere.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgk1 View Post
    What would I do with those points???
    Buy an album forever? Buy a movie? - DRM-free

Quote Originally Posted by independentvolume View Post
    Nope, I don't owe them anything either. Lots of free music alternatives out there. I'm going elsewhere.
    I doubt you can match that experience on WP and in the sea of so many users, they won't see one or two go because they didn't pick them up in a random draw of 1000 points. But yeah Spotify?
    Well, one would think they would gave a little something to the 10 people that actually bought zunes. I was going to cancel or anyway since Verizon is probably jumping ship on windows phone.

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I just got mine today (Canadian account) so don't despair people

Quote Originally Posted by fraincs View Post
    I just got mine today (Canadian account) so don't despair people
    I received mine yesterday so it appears they are still sending the points out.