So I'm curious if there's a way to convert my iTunes purchased movies to a WP7 / Zune friendly format? I've seen a few programs but $40 is steep for the amount of movies I own...

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by epsomax View Post
    So I'm curious if there's a way to convert my iTunes purchased movies to a WP7 / Zune friendly format? I've seen a few programs but $40 is steep for the amount of movies I own...
    You can not get video from itunes to play on non-apple device due to drm license protection.however, this itunes video to zune guide may give you some help:)
    Last edited by JESSIE; 05-31-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JESSIE View Post
    You can not get video from itunes to play on non-apple device due to drm license protection.
    I don't think apple has DRM protection any more. I think anything downloaded after a certain date (April 2007 perhaps) can be purchased DRM free.

In regards to getting them to play, I have seen a bunch of web sites talking about a work around for removing the DRM by burning a CD with the protected music, then ripping it again. I wonder if it will work with movies.
    In the Vortex...

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    DRM free is only for music. TV shows and movies still have DRM protection from what I was told.
    Aimersoft makes software that removes DRM protection, as well as converts m4p to other formats.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    I have music videos from iTunes that play on my Zune just fine

Quote Originally Posted by epsomax View Post
    I guess you could try like a demo version of a soft if you don't want to pay for one; I, for example, am using Audials, dunno if you've heard of it, it's a good DRM remover, i removed the DRM protection from some iTunes movies and some audio files as well with it. you can unprotect the iTunes videos and then convert them to whatever format you need, it supports pretty much every format out there I think.