Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Cowboy View Post
    ... Zune Pass does not even have Willie Nelson whatsoever, that's a deal breaker for me.
    I'm only reponding to the Cowboy's Willie Nelson reference here, as a fan of the legend.
    Mammas, Don't Let Your Sons Grow Up To Be Spotify fans ;) (Kidding, spotify is cool.) It would indeed be Crazy if in fact the above report were true, but there is a load of Willie Nelson albums available for downloading and streaming at Zune, including several 2011 releases and several "greatest hits" options. I do not recommend the 2011 "The Very Best..." because they are not; but, that's ok: fans can stream or download his earliest and latest, as well as his best and least known. Cowboy and everyone: enjoy Willie, regardless of where you get him!

BTW, for their fans, I recommend some of the tracks from the Willie Nelson,, Wynton Marsalis, and Norah Jones tribute to Ray Charles. It's on Zune under Willie, at least, and it's sweet.
    Every choice involves compromising...
    Zune Pass Rocks and rolls and jazzes and...
    We are all just prisoners here, of our own device(s)...

I like Spotify not because I will ever use it as in all likelyhood I would not as the Zune integration across my main methods of access is more than adequate. No I like Spotify as it disrupts the status quo and Zune/iTunes users will benefit. I see it as Google Apps is to Office 365 and BPOS before it, if Google Apps had not disrupted that little party it would still be expensive and still have less functionality... So yes I like Spotify but not for the reasons Kahuna Cowboy has stated.

The only track restriction I have ever come across is AC/DC but I understand they are against all things streaming so they may also not be on Spotify I believe they are not on iTunes but then I digress (again).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12