01-22-2013, 08:15 PM #1
- 1 Posts
I tore open my old xbox 360 and found plenty of useful stuff inside it. One thing I found of my interest is the cooling fan used to cool down the console. I'm planning on making a ship, and to make that ship move i want the cooling fans spin. How can i put a power source into them to make them spin?
XBOX 360 Controller Analog Stick Cap USB Cooling Fan for Xbox 360 Slim video game accessories
- 01-23-2013, 10:25 AM #3App: Beer Knurd
The liver is evil and must be punished!
- By Simon Tupper in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2012, 06:21 PM
- By Wac954 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 05:22 PM
- By gfunk84 in forum Windows 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 10:11 AM
- By ncalsuz in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2012, 09:15 PM
- By Silverdogz in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2011, 11:19 PM