Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Xbox Live's Major Nelson » Xbox LIVE Turns 10 this week :

Has anyone that's been a long time xbox live user gotten this or knows of anyone that's gotten it?

I would love to get this. I've been part of xbox live since the 2nd or 3rd wave of the initial beta (got my orange memory card, shirt, etc...), so got my fingers crossed. :)

I joined XBL when everyone else could as I wasn't into MS beta programs back then. I lost my first GT though and didn't have Gold for a year, when it was on the first console, so now my 360 shows it is as only 7 years. Odd considering it was with the same MS Account email...

Anyway, damn near zero chance I get one, too bad too as my whole family is in a rough spot and my 13 year old brother's Xbox Arcade's drive is crapping out.

Good luck to you though.

Just curious as to what is the exact criteria. I myself will make 10 consecutive years with Xbox Live any day now.

it was for 10 consecutive years only people in the unitied states qualified and from there it was like having your name drawn outta a hat as only a handful of people got it and where called in advance to explain it

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    yep it was us exclusive where xbox started and only a few was given out.

I think I read somewhere that the consoles and free live were given to the US people who signed up on Day 1 and have been connected to Live ever since. I may be mistaken and honestly can't remember where I read it now.

If it's right I'd love to know how many people that actually is.