Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 78
Like Tree13Likes
  1. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
       #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Yeah, I'm using different attachments and killstreaks to get the bonus XP for reaching a certain level. I heard the M8A1 is a beast of a gun. Im gonna permanent unlock it with my prestige token. My brother likes the fail.
    FAL is one of the best assault rifles in the game. You need fast fingers or a modded controller and select fire.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  2. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #52  
    After using SMG, I feel that the ARs fire too slow! I was getting slaughtered with the FAL, unit I got select fire. I still do better with SMGs. I want to try the M8A1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    FAL is one of the best assault rifles in the game. You need fast fingers or a modded controller and select fire.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
  3. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
       #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    After using SMG, I feel that the ARs fire too slow! I was getting slaughtered with the FAL, unit I got select fire. I still do better with SMGs. I want to try the M8A1.
    I wanna start using the AN-94 more. I get more double/triple kills with it.

    Have you tried using c4? I own w/ c4. My most used equipment. I get tons of kills w/ it if you use it right.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  4. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #54  
    I absolutely suck at using C4. I may need to take the time and learn how to use it. I see people getting triple kills with it all the time. I've been off BO for a while, been playing Half Life 2. IDK why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    I wanna start using the AN-94 more. I get more double/triple kills with it.

    Have you tried using c4? I own w/ c4. My most used equipment. I get tons of kills w/ it if you use it right.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
  5. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
       #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    I absolutely suck at using C4. I may need to take the time and learn how to use it. I see people getting triple kills with it all the time. I've been off BO for a while, been playing Half Life 2. IDK why.

    Exactly... I love hearing people curse at me.

    They'll be four people trying to get b and "boom" c4 takes them all out. Haha.

    I like how it doesn't have to hit a target before detonating. It's the fastest compared to the semtex and cooking a grenade.
    Last edited by Duvi; 01-15-2013 at 09:24 PM.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  6. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #56  
    Yeah, B is where I see all the triple kills. I play a lot of Domination, so I now run with a flat jacket, due to people hurling C4 at B. I use to rush B, I now take my time and wait for the first C4 to hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Exactly... I love hearing people curse at me.

    They'll be four people trying to get b and "boom" c4 takes them all out. Haha.

    I like how it doesn't have to hit a target before detonating. It's the fastest compared to the semtex and cooking a grenade.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
  7. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
       #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Yeah, B is where I see all the triple kills. I play a lot of Domination, so I now run with a flat jacket, due to people hurling C4 at B. I use to rush B, I now take my time and wait for the first C4 to hit.
    Exactly... I stopped rushing 'B' directly on certain maps like HiJacked. On Express, you have to though.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  8. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #58  
    Getting a hang on using C4. Two double kills and one triple kill im a single match playing domination. IDK how people can play domination without running a flat jacket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Exactly... I stopped rushing 'B' directly on certain maps like HiJacked. On Express, you have to though.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
  9. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
       #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Getting a hang on using C4. Two double kills and one triple kill im a single match playing domination. IDK how people can play domination without running a flat jacket.
    I'm glad they don't. Lmfao. Even if they do... the C4 helps when I start shooting them.

    What I do hate is when I throw a c4 and don't even get a hit marker, knowing I threw it at the enemy's feet.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  10. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #60  
    Im only using the MSMC with long barrel and fore grip. God this gun is a beast.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
  11. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
       #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Im only using the MSMC with long barrel and fore grip. God this gun is a beast.
    Best gun in the game... the fore grip isn't worth the slot. put something else on like extended mags or quick-draw.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  12. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #62  
    I like the steady feel the grip give it. I don't live long enough to worry about running out of ammo. LOL. I'll give quick draw a shot. Double XP weekend got me to Prestige 7. I'm working on getting my KDR up to 1.10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Best gun in the game... the fore grip isn't worth the slot. put something else on like extended mags or quick-draw.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
  13. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
       #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    I like the steady feel the grip give it. I don't live long enough to worry about running out of ammo. LOL. I'll give quick draw a shot. Double XP weekend got me to Prestige 7. I'm working on getting my KDR up to 1.10.
    Watch YouTube vids on the fore grip. It really isn't worth the slot. You take it off and it will more than likely be the same feel.

    I hit prestige master two nights ago.

    I'm trying to get over 1.60 for my KDR. I honestly want to start another account to see how much my KDR has improved.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  14. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #64  
    I took it off and put quick draw on. I didn't miss the grip. It'll be a minute before I get to master prestige.

    I was thinking about resetting my stats to see how much I've improved too. But nah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Watch YouTube vids on the fore grip. It really isn't worth the slot. You take it off and it will more than likely be the same feel.

    I hit prestige master two nights ago.

    I'm trying to get over 1.60 for my KDR. I honestly want to start another account to see how much my KDR has improved.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
  15. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
       #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    I took it off and put quick draw on. I didn't miss the grip. It'll be a minute before I get to master prestige.

    I was thinking about resetting my stats to see how much I've improved too. But nah!

    I'd probably have a 2.0 or 3.0 KD right now if I reset my stats.

    That new 'peacemaker + quickdraw + silencer = deadly.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  16. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #66  
    Better than the MSMC? Add what you think is the best 10 for the MSMC. I'm about to redo my layout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    I'd probably have a 2.0 or 3.0 KD right now if I reset my stats.

    That new 'peacemaker + quickdraw + silencer = deadly.
    Last edited by 1jaxstate1; 01-30-2013 at 06:59 AM.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
  17. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
       #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Better than the MSMC? Add what you think is the best 10 for the MSMC. I'm about to redo my layout.
    Nah... nothing better than the msmc for me. Lol.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  18. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #68  
    I'm going for gold/diamod LMG's now. The QBB LSW is fantastic! I'm getting multiple Blood Thirsty medals per match. I like the weight, it keeps me from running around like a mad man and actually play more strategic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Nah... nothing better than the msmc for me. Lol.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
  19. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
       #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    I'm going for gold/diamod LMG's now. The QBB LSW is fantastic! I'm getting multiple Blood Thirsty medals per match. I like the weight, it keeps me from running around like a mad man and actually play more strategic.

    I started with the LSAT (i think that's the name), but headshots are super hard to get with it. I have 1!

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  20. #70  
    I use a knife
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
    1jaxstate1 likes this.
  21. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #71  
    Yep, I may just Gold out this single gun and move on. Headshots are waaaay too hard with the LMGs. I have 82 headshots, but it's been a long road to get those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    I started with the LSAT (i think that's the name), but headshots are super hard to get with it. I have 1!
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
    Duvi likes this.
  22. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,867 Global Posts
       #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Yep, I may just Gold out this single gun and move on. Headshots are waaaay too hard with the LMGs. I have 82 headshots, but it's been a long road to get those.

    I haven't really been trying to get gold for any other gun... in fact, been forgetting and going for vsat, loadstar and dogs or swarm. went 40-5 in one game and those 5 deaths were on some dumb ish.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  23. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #73  
    I'm using it as my main gun. And finally got the 100 head shots. Man, I it's taking forever for me to get to master prestige!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    I haven't really been trying to get gold for any other gun... in fact, been forgetting and going for vsat, loadstar and dogs or swarm. went 40-5 in one game and those 5 deaths were on some dumb ish.


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
  24. #74  
    Can someone confirm that zombies can now be played with 1 to 4 player not like black ops 1 with up to two?
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
  25. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,234 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,453 Global Posts
    #75  
    I'll look for you after work today.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPADDY View Post
    Can someone confirm that zombies can now be played with 1 to 4 player not like black ops 1 with up to two?


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
    Thanked by:
    BIGPADDY likes this.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions