Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

DX9FG-RPC7D-H27JX-T7GQ6-3R66Z
    ^Appears it is claimed. If someone wants to SEE if it works multiple times that's your call.

I have this already so I'm passing it on anyone else if they want it. It's a code to get a Windows Phone for your avatar! If you don't know how to redeem codes on your 360 or xbox.com follow these instructions: Xbox Mobile - Windows Phone Avatar Download

I know many people may have gotten this already with the 360 dashboard promotion but if you didn't here you go :) I'm about 99% sure this is a one time use code so if you claim it let others know so people aren't entering 25 digits for no reason!
    Last edited by litepink; 07-12-2011 at 09:28 PM.

RIP HTC SURROUND #1
    /March 2011-June 2011\

RIP HTC SURROUND #2
    /June 2011-June 2012\
    Thanked by:

Just redeemed it, thank you very much! :)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Where did you get the code from litepink if I may ask? I have the WP7 avatar prop for my US account but would like the phone prop for my UK account. Cheers. :)
    Last edited by TheWeeBear; 07-12-2011 at 03:44 AM.

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK

Quote Originally Posted by TheWeeBear View Post
    Where did you get the code from litepink if I may ask? I have the WP7 avatar prop for my US account but would like the phone prop for my UK account. Cheers. :)
    It was via text message, I get alerts from MS when new games come out, and occasionally some stuff like this. Appears to be US only :(

https://mobile.microsoft.com/en-us/m...?WT.mpe=SMSHLP

RIP HTC SURROUND #1
    /March 2011-June 2011\

RIP HTC SURROUND #2
    /June 2011-June 2012\
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Thanks for your reply litepink. :)

Link doesn't work in uk

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Thanks for your reply litepink. :)
    If the promotion is still running in the US you can get it on your uk account, lemme know if it is and i'll help.
    Gamer.
    Lover.
    Insults about your mother.

“A lot of things that happened [in the past] would have broken anybody else. I was able to survive. That's all that really matters.”
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Well the method i know of about getting it on your UK account is with the 2 accounts method and signing out with the US account and carring on with the UK one.

But last time I looked i could find no trace of the WP7 ad Pineapple Joe. Waaahhh! :(

Well the method i know of about getting it on your UK account is with the 2 accounts method and signing out with the US account and carring on with the UK one.

But last time I looked i could find no trace of the WP7 ad Pineapple Joe. Waaahhh! :(
    Yeah that's what I did, best get posting in the "Games you'd like to see" thread then, the avatar prop pic shows him with a windows phone as part of the prop...
    Gamer.
    Lover.

“A lot of things that happened [in the past] would have broken anybody else. I was able to survive. That's all that really matters.”
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    I thought it was a Birds N Beaks prop PineappleJoe what's that game got to do with the WP7 prop ?

I just found a video Grrrrr :)

I thought it was a Birds N Beaks prop PineappleJoe what's that game got to do with the WP7 prop ?

I just found a video Grrrrr :)

True story, get posting fella! I'm finding myself counting down the minutes till tuesday midnight so I can find out if i've won!
    Gamer.
    Lover.

Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    I never win anything and I think everyone has the games i'd like covered. :(
    I look forward to seeing who wins so I can start stalking them for their code LOL ;)

Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Just a wee message to say a huge thanks to the person (you know who you are) who very kindly donated a WP7 avatar prop code so 'TheWeeBear' could have his WP7 phone. :)

Everyone can breath a sigh of relief that no stalking will now take place when the winner of the WP7 Birds 'N' Beaks competition is announced. ;)