10-16-2013, 08:58 AM #1
- 127 Posts
So, I'm thinking about getting an XBOX ONE, I like the idea of not having to switch between devices to watch tv. But I haven't read anything about how the One will work with CI + modules (the little cards you plug directly into your TV to replace the bulky receiver). Anyone have any info on this? Because if the One can't get information from a CI + Module, the whole TV-party won't go through for me, and that would be a damn shame...
10-16-2013, 09:29 AM #2
- 832 Posts
No idea. But personally, I'd like to learn more about the whole TV integration shebang too.
The Xbox team are throwing up videos on YouTube pretty regularly now, so hopefully the TV aspect will be covered in a future video.Pete_______________________________
HTC 8X | Surface RT | Xbox | Office 365
- By onlysublime in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 10-16-2013, 06:16 PM
- By alv3st3r in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:11 PM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:55 AM
- By chenhogi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:26 AM
- By Pitchayatak Ponrod in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 03:47 AM