- 09-01-2013, 08:24 PM #2
Any item that they don't have in stock is listed as a Backorder. I ordered the Xbox one and have my order in for Grand Theft Auto 5 at Microsoft and for a long time even that said backordered (GTA5 is listed as "in process" now, as shipping in about 2 weeks).
To answer your question, nothing to worry about at this point, backordered is for a item that is not in stock right now.
- By smoledman in forum XBOX ONEReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:49 AM
- By z33dev33l in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2013, 06:14 AM
- By I am 711 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:55 PM
- By msweig in forum Microsoft OfficeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:53 PM
- By jsmith2013 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:41 PM