- 07-03-2013, 01:32 PM #2
According to Xbox LIVE Service Status - Xbox.com
Xbox Music and Video Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
- You won’t be able to browse, stream, download, or buy things at the Xbox Music and Video Store (also known as “Zune Marketplace”).
Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:
- Windows 8
- Windows Phone
7/3/2013 11:15:07 AM PDT:Media lovers, are you having issues trying to access the Xbox Music and Video Marketplace from your phone or Windows 8 device? Don't worry; we'll get to the bottom of this! Our team is searching for possible solutions right this moment. Thanks for being patient while we work. We'll post another update in 30 minutes.
- By akifreestyle7 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2013, 08:40 AM
- By arunlobo in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2013, 04:17 AM
- By Fred P in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2013, 03:00 AM
- By UWbadgers16 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2013, 11:56 AM
- By scarlet0pimp in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2013, 09:16 AM