06-26-2013, 10:26 PM #1
- 1 Posts
Hello guys, This is my first post here! :D
I'm interested in the surface RT and the Nokia 920. I come from the iPad and iPhone, so i invested heavily to iTunes. I have a couple questions.
1) Can I transfer my iTunes library (music and movies) to Xbox Music?
2) Can I access my music in all of my devices in the cloud?
I have about 30GB of music and I don't want to store it locally. I would like to store everything in the could and access it from any device. Like ITunes or Google All Access.
Thanks for your help!!
- 06-28-2013, 03:01 PM #2
If you have that much music you want to store in the cloud. You're going to need more space. The xbox cloud is only 512mb and the standard you get free with skydrive is 7gb. You can pay for more skydrive space.
06-30-2013, 01:47 AM #3
- 352 Posts
My suggestion is "don't use it".
1) you cannot edit your Xbox Music Cloud Collection on your phone
2) if you turn on xbox music match on your surface rt - not all of your music will be matched.
3) If you sync your phone with surface rt and at the same time turns on xobx music on your phone, you got two copies of xbox music cloud collection on your phone.
4) Because of 2) and 3), you cannot really tell what music is in the cloud and what is not, and what will have two copies and what not.
I don't know how something like 3) can pass QA, but it's what is it. If you have like 30GB of music, and xbox music mess it up, good luck in cleaning your music library.
So in short, don't buy lumia 920 or surface rt for its music experience - it sucks.Stick with your iTunes or iTunes Match. If you really have to have a windows phone and surface rt, don't spend a penny on xbox music - you get nothing, it's a mess, and you cannot remove your credit card info from xbox music.
- By Samsnov in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2013, 02:15 PM
- By surfacedude in forum Windows RTReplies: 11Last Post: 06-27-2013, 12:33 PM
- By HM02 in forum Windows 8Replies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:29 AM
- By ikissfutebol in forum Windows 8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2013, 10:19 PM