- 04-09-2013, 03:44 PM #1
I had this "my music randomly stops" bug since first week of my Lumia 920.
Saw a couple of threads, not very similar in past:
Sound/volume stopped working
Audio stopped working on Phone.
I've been meaning to trace that bug down, never succeeded. Finally @nokia_connects gave up on me and so did Nokia support.
However, accidentally have managed to put a finger on this one. I will really appreciate if someone can reproduce this on their WP8 device. I don't think it is limited to Nokia.
1) Play some music - any song, doesn't matter if it's on Xbox music or your pirated or purchased.
2) Make sure your phone alerts/notifications are not on silent.
3) Launch camera from the camera button.
4) Take a picture.
5) Does your music stop? Can you start it again by changing song? Anything? If no, go to 6.
6) Restart your phone and then go to 1.
If you can reproduce this please let me know! I've managed to reproduce this on 3 different days - more than 10 times now!Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
- 04-09-2013, 04:45 PM #4
Thanks guys! It must have been an early adopter thing. I've also flashed my phone a few times with different firmwares so didn't think it was a hardware specific bug!Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
- By martinblank64 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 36Last Post: 03-13-2013, 02:10 PM
- By Cristoby in forum OneDriveReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2013, 08:24 PM
- By Muessig in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-10-2012, 01:13 AM
- By GoodThings2Life in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:54 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2011, 04:52 PM