Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    How the **** does this work .. Why isn't their just an app for this .. Am I supposed to really search through the store and just kinda get lucky and find a song I can stream .. Help please

Global Posts
    864 Global Posts
    If you have a Xbox Music pass you can Stream and Download, and if you don't you can still buy it. I never found a problem with Xbox Music. Installed 4GB of songs within an hour and have my whole music collection (beside local artist)
    XBO Gamertag: the teams Flag
    Microsoft Enthusiast; T-Mobile Revolutionist; Hip Hop Evolutionist
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagz View Post
    If you have a Xbox Music pass you can Stream and Download, and if you don't you can still buy it. I never found a problem with Xbox Music. Installed 4GB of songs within an hour and have my whole music collection (beside local artist)
    I just signed up for the free trial and I'm not finding any songs on the market that are letting me download or stream .. I'm only getting 30s previews
  4.    #4  
    Looks like you have to reboot the phone in order for your music pass to sync .. I wish it tells you that in the first place it would have made a much better user experience