- 11-27-2012, 06:10 PM #1
This service is way too expensive. iTunes only charges $25 and google music is free. I've been able to upload my entire 40 gb library to both of those effortlessly. Both companies also offer pretty good 3rd party alternatives that can replace the Apple and Google cloud music apps.
I'd really like to try out a windows phone, but I want my entire music library with me. I'm not going to be transferring music everyday. That's such old technology. Music on your phone is a huge part of investing in a new phone. Windows wants to adapt new customers, they really shouldn't charge so much.
Anyone know about the other options?
11-27-2012, 06:40 PM #2
- 32 Posts
Im confused, Xbox music also streams any song from the market too, a major feature. If you are looking to store your music in the cloud Jukebox offers a native windows phone client. Jukebox - Your music anytime, anywhere, on all your devices
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 140Last Post: 11-10-2012, 04:15 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2012, 11:35 PM
- By Heron_Kusanagi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 26Last Post: 11-01-2012, 08:04 PM
- By power5 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2011, 07:48 PM
- By J4rrod in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 30Last Post: 11-05-2011, 01:02 PM