- 11-27-2012, 12:29 PM #1
Hey i am i big MS supporter, i have a Zune HD, HTC Radar 4g, Xbox and an Win7 PC. I mostly use my Zune as my Main Music Device but soon after christmas i will probably use my phone upgrade to get the Lumia 810 and i know the 810 uses Xbox music instead of zune.
so my question is will the playlist i have already created on my zune transfer automatically when i switch too xbox music?
11-28-2012, 05:31 AM #4
- 269 Posts
If you want to sync your Zune playlists to your 810 to be you'll have to use Windows Phone App Sync (from Microsoft) and it will sync it to your XBOX Musiv from the phone.
However I don't know how to update the playlist without erasing the old one.
- By Techblogger in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2012, 12:18 AM
- By GSOgymrat in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 12-01-2012, 05:49 PM
- By lzicc in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2012, 05:09 PM
- By wpcautobot in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2012, 02:28 PM
- By Digital Moe in forum Windows 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2012, 02:21 PM