03-17-2013, 12:43 AM #1
- 6 Posts
Ok, its me I concede, but WHAT am I doing wrong?
When answering or posting, if I click into the memo box first (the box in typing in now), my keyboard pops up then disappears instantly.
So, I have to start in the subject line, get the keyboard up, then move into the memo field.
How do I need to cross my fingers to get it to work, or is everybody and y'all were afraid to ask?
Crap, did it just then, screen timed out, when I came back I could not start in this field, had to go up to the subject line, then back down here.
And now again...
Any help out there for my keyboard, thanks, Phil.
- 03-17-2013, 07:11 AM #3Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - I may not be Paladinleeds by name, but I still use the hammer.
- 03-18-2013, 08:34 AM #4
There are some nagging problems relating to the issues you've reported. We're working on them.
In the meantime, Paladinleeds' suggestion of the Windows Phone Central App is a good one. It's a killer app... Jay has done (and is still doing) an awesome job with it. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Thanks for your patience!
- By Tuxedosam in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2013, 04:30 PM
- By omghaxx in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-03-2013, 06:24 PM
- By Matthew Bryson in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:53 PM
- By Laura Knotek in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:51 AM
- By WIndowsReborn in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 11-12-2012, 02:28 PM