- 01-24-2013, 12:31 PM #1
I've noticed that there are no threads to make suggested feature additions to the WPCentral App (at least, I couldn't find a thread in my searches). So I'm starting one, if that's all right.
My suggestion is to add the ability to "Like" a post, not just thank it, from within the App itself. Currently, I can "quote" or "thank" a post, but that's it.
Anyone else have a suggestion they'd like to make?
- 01-25-2013, 09:40 AM #2
Good on ya for starting this thread bawboh86. I'd like to make some suggestions, but first, if someone wouldn't mind lending me their new Lumia, that's the first step for me :P
I know one thing Jay was working on was a double-wide tile... Really looking forward to see how that turns out, and what he includes in the tile.Thanked by:
01-25-2013, 09:59 AM #4
- 661 Posts
In the forums, a post with a link in it will have a "link" option beneath the quote and thank options under the name.
I agree that a like button for the app would be great!!
My suggestion is being able to pin the forums to home screen like you can with the other sections of the app.Thanked by:
- 01-25-2013, 10:47 AM #5
WPCentral app forums threads is in Marketplace apps.
Its a Sticky I feel its best to keep it there. Jay participates regularly in that thread so post your suggestions he loves it when you do that.
Only because we already have a discussion I am going to close this thread. It best to keep it all in one place.
- By Duvi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 197Last Post: 11-03-2012, 11:13 AM
- By scottcraft in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2011, 12:32 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 38Last Post: 10-12-2011, 01:12 AM
- By Tuxedoedcastle8 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:41 AM
- By jonharrell in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2010, 11:50 PM