- 01-23-2013, 03:12 PM #1
Or is it just dependant on what mood what mod looks at the thread in?
Of course 50 threads will have the same freaking title or key words. However, without reading the contents just because they "feel" it is against WP, it gets closed to enter the dungeon?
I hope this off topic thread doesn't annoy any mods!
It was really annoying when WPCentral forums are run like XDA forums. Of course the mods know the best etc, but if there was real clean up required and the site really needs bandwidth or what not, how about just deleting old junk that isn't relevant rather than squashing new discussions?
- 01-23-2013, 05:00 PM #2
I can't speak for every mod here but I only lock/close a thread for a few reasons.
(no specific order)
1) Any threads that goes against forum policy
2) Threads that only exist as flamebait
3) Threads that ignore the stickies
4) FUD heavy threads
5) When there's already a super thread about the topic
6) Numerous threads about the same topic within the first couple pages
Last edited by HeyCori; 01-23-2013 at 06:11 PM."Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop