- 12-05-2012, 12:24 AM #1
I had just recently purchased the Nokia Lumia 920 with Windows 8 operating system. I had ordered and gotten two backup phones with Windows 7.5 (both Samsung Focus and Samsung Focus Flash) and one question I have is.....Suppose my Nokia Lumia went bad (in this case either broke or had some sort of damage), and I decide to switch my sim card from the Lumia to the Samsung Focus phones, will I have to contact AT&T regarding the fact I moved the Sim to another type of Windows phone that's branded by AT&T? It's only from Windows phone to Windows phone, not any other phone operating system, so hope I can just experiment, and also use my Lumia properly.
12-07-2012, 08:04 PM #4
- 473 Posts
Both responses are spot on. AT&T won't need to be notified and you'll need to get a SIM card adapter to use the microSIM adapter for the Samsung Focus Windows Phones.
You can find them on Ebay, Amazon.com or here at the WPCentral Store.George Ponder
Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2012, 10:03 AM
- By skindian in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2012, 12:23 AM
- By Oldmajor in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:50 PM
- By scylas182 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:48 PM
- By jadoocian in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2011, 11:04 AM