09-25-2013, 02:23 PM #3
- 2,234 Posts
This happens when the WPCentral app is updating the tile. Go back into the app with the data connection on and then back out of it and the tile should have downloaded the images it needs.
- Resident Developer
09-26-2013, 05:39 AM #6
- 865 Posts
I've never been able to completely lock down the cause of this problem, but I know it occurs because we custom render our tile on the device, and sometimes that XAML rendering fails. I will continue to try and work out exactly why it happens but in the meantime you can try using the Iconic live tile type which will never experience this problem.
- By dlstevenson in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 33Last Post: 10-10-2013, 04:24 AM
- By Christian Kallevig in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 14Last Post: 09-27-2013, 11:40 AM
- By BertJan De Spiegeleer in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:38 PM
- By loveleo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:13 PM
- By ShadowShataan in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 01:17 PM