- 09-25-2013, 09:40 AM #1"Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- 09-25-2013, 10:41 AM #4
They will have a full HD 10" tablet on Bay Trail for $399 and their 8" tablet for $299 later this year, can't see where an RT device will fit in to their portfolio. We'll see if Microsoft can carry the OS by themselves.
09-25-2013, 10:53 AM #5
- 884 Posts
You can't sell a tablet without all the apps available on the ipad/Android tablets, and you can't get the apps, without having a huge number of tablets out there.
It does seem that an RT/WP merge would be a good idea. Or, as Microsoft no longer have any partners selling RT devices to annoy by pricing them too aggressively, just go on a price offensive.
09-26-2013, 08:55 AM #6Support your third-party developers. There just about all we have...
- 1,263 Posts
- By yeewiz in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 10-31-2013, 07:53 PM
- By johnfishcurtis in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 10-15-2013, 01:48 PM
- By eugie in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 44Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:57 AM
- By andynew89 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:46 AM
- By Frosty_Power in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:29 AM