- 06-26-2013, 02:16 PM #1
I don't really understand how this update is going to be rolled out.
Is it the same update for both RT and Non-RT devices? Will they get the update at the same time? Will they be installed the same way?-Chances are, I'm guessing.
- 06-26-2013, 02:20 PM #2
Won't be the same update for RT and non-RT devices, but featureset should be similar.
They should get the update at the same time.
They will most likely be installed the same way.
Hope that helps.
06-26-2013, 07:58 PM #3
- 8 Posts
you need to install an update on the windows site Windows 8.1 Preview - Microsoft Windows once you are done installing that update you will be prompted to restart. On the reboot your machine will notify you that the update to 8.1 is available. You will click the link and go.
07-02-2013, 10:11 PM #12
- 654 Posts
- By nefester000 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:48 AM
- By Graven Pshya in forum Windows 8Replies: 97Last Post: 08-01-2013, 08:37 AM
- By inteller in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 07-03-2013, 02:01 PM
- By Niall928 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 11Last Post: 06-27-2013, 04:26 PM
- By TenTwelve in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2013, 03:46 PM