02-02-2013, 10:10 PM #3
- 78 Posts
Just find the music on YouTube and save it as an mp3 with one of the YouTube downloader apps on your phone .. Then send it to your SkyDrive ..download audacity on your PC cut it down save it as a ringtone .. Transfer it back to your phone .. Bam you got a ringtone
02-20-2013, 08:46 PM #8
- 35 Posts
Here is a mp3 file so you do not need to convert!
Download Spirit ringtones to your cell phone - blackberry tones - 41450501 | Zedge
Also Zedge has almost every ringtone from every major device ever made in their arcive, it's a really good site for ringtones and sound effects, to bad you can not use custom tone for SMS yet tough...
- 04-24-2013, 04:31 PM #10
Download - Ringtones app from store : search for blackberry spirit. Second one in the list ;)I close threads to save cats.
The way not everyone can have their own loaf of bread, not everyone should create a new thread!
...and then God said, let there be a search button and there was a huge one on top!
- 04-29-2013, 04:05 AM #11
like the real smackbo said you can just search for the francis underwoods ringtone on youtube, and then theer are actually some converters like
Youtube to Ringtone , not sure how good it is, but you could try it if you like :)
- By zombiegrrl86 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2012, 08:01 AM
- By blkair in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2012, 05:22 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:56 AM
- By clmbngbkng in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2011, 09:10 AM
- By pinknpretty1212 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 10:44 PM