- 10-14-2013, 10:08 PM #2
Care to offer anymore information such as specific apps? Have your tried restarting, or a soft reset? And also, just to make this clear, this is still technically beta software, so bugs are to be expected. You're using it at your own risk.
If the problems persist, you may want to consider erasing your data and trying to start anew, but save that until you've exhausted all other options.I'm 15 and I like: Swimming, Space, Science, Math, Food, Sleep and of course: Microsoft. (aka, nerd on a bun)
- 10-14-2013, 10:13 PM #3
Any app that did not come pre-installed on the phone will not open. Mail apps, music, OneNote, Office & Xbox hubs, etc. all open fine. Any app I've installed from the store will not open, such as WP Central, Weave, Bing apps, Nokia map apps, etc.
Restart and soft reset did not help so I'll have to try a hard reset, which I won't be able to do for a few days.
- 10-14-2013, 10:35 PM #7
The only 3rd party app I can open is Nokia City Lens. Netflix, Hulu, Flixster, bank apps, Redbox, Audible, Adobe PDF, flashlight apps, etc, nothing opens - except Nokia City Lens. Also, Halo and Angry Birds open but other games won't. Very strange.
- 10-14-2013, 10:48 PM #10I'm 15 and I like: Swimming, Space, Science, Math, Food, Sleep and of course: Microsoft. (aka, nerd on a bun)
10-19-2013, 12:27 AM #13
- 11 Posts
Myself and five other friends did this update no problems, however last night I updated my fiancée's white Lumia 920 and we're having the exact same issues as above. Third party apps wont open unless they're deleted from the phone and re-installed, and car mode / screen rotate wont open at all.
Given we technically had to developer unlock the phones to do the GDR3 update would there be any way to sideload a swapchat XAP? It's her most used app on the phone, and if I can't get it back on there, I'll have to buy her a bloody iPhone for snapchat :(
- By apoelin in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 125Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:45 AM
- By SoullessOnyx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2013, 12:42 PM
- By yaksplat in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2013, 12:54 PM
- By dakranii in forum Developers CornerReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 02:29 AM
- By Catterwall in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 08:17 PM