- 10-14-2013, 06:15 PM #1
I was running gdr2+amber on a Orange Switzerland Lumia 920 and upgraded to gdr3 today,
since I installed the update the follwing happens:
ringtones work, so does the speaker during calls,
however neither music, nor youtube, ... can be played through the speakers, only with a headset
you cannot do calls, except with a headset or on speaker, but not the regular way, you cannot hear anything
how can I fix this?
10-14-2013, 11:45 PM #5
- 270 Posts
I don't think it is a bug. It sounds exactly like what happened to my 920 a month ago. Check your microphone by using Bing Music. You can also test by taking a video and play it back and see if there is any sound.
Music did not work over Bluetooth for me either. I had to have my 920 replaced under warranty. If you did a hard reset to factory then it is most likely the same issue. It's a hardware failure. I'm just glad this problem came before the warranty ran out!
- 10-15-2013, 01:32 PM #10
Last edited by Tomanband; 10-15-2013 at 05:12 PM.
- By Fade_z in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 62Last Post: 11-01-2013, 06:45 AM
- By Jeremy Lebens in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2013, 11:16 AM
- By realwarder in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2013, 02:53 PM
- By nsa74 in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 07:52 AM
- By schandlich in forum Windows Phone GDR3 PreviewReplies: 9Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:39 PM