- 09-24-2013, 01:59 PM #1
As an avid fan of Where's My Water, I downloaded the new game (Where's My Water 2) from the marketplace as soon as it was released. It's a great game for sure, but one thing really bugs/irritates me...
The game is kinda slow in animations through menus and such. For instance, swiping across the water from one level to another... it is slow on the Lumia 920. (The same on my wife's iPhone 5 is smooth and fast). Similarly, though the gameplay itself is good, it isn't as smooth and as responsive as the iPhone 5!
Anyone else noticed this issue? Most games perform great... so I'm wondering if this is a game specific issue?
09-24-2013, 02:57 PM #4
- 328 Posts
I've been seeing the same complaints on Android. I saw the game running on an HTC One, the new aluminum-bodied model, and was shocked by the poor performance.
It seems that the developers spent more time optimizing for iOS. That or newer iPhones are powerful enough to overcome the crap coding present in this game.
09-24-2013, 03:10 PM #5
- 535 Posts
09-24-2013, 06:15 PM #6
- 328 Posts
However, you are right that Where's My Water 2 is a crap port. There's no reason at all why these phones shouldn't run these games well. There are numerous games out there that prove that fact.
- By Arpit Mittal in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 29Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:00 AM
- By AlexOwliver in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 11Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:36 AM
- By Jeffrey Fox in forum Guides, Tips, Tricks & How-To'sReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2013, 11:26 AM
- By Upendra Siripurapu in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 03:19 PM
- By ade333 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:38 PM