- 09-15-2013, 04:56 AM #1
Is plants vs zombies worth the price? Coz hearing few reviews that the game is crashing these days. The trial version played ok on my L520. Can someone who is currently having the game plz confirm. Dont wanna end up spending 5 $ and then finding that the game crashes. Thanx in advance.
- 09-15-2013, 05:43 AM #2
If the Trial plays fine, then the game itself will play fine. That's $5 well spent, after all.I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
- 09-15-2013, 02:30 PM #5
I'm a console gamer, but when it comes to mobile games I just don't think the standards keep me interested. The only game that held my interest for a long time was PvZ on my WP7...the game is amazing and worth the $5.
10-09-2013, 12:48 PM #13
- 328 Posts
I haven't played it in a while, but it never crashed on my Lumia 920.
I get pretty far into the game but started finding myself bored. It's undeniably a well-made game, but I think it's a bit overrated. That said, if you like the game it's well worth the money.
- By MikeLip in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 17Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:46 AM
- By dorelse in forum Samsung ATIV S NeoReplies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:27 PM
- By timriley in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:38 AM
- By unstoppablekem in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 16Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:48 AM
- By Psyk00 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:03 AM