K so I downloaded H:SA Monday I think and I was able to play it and stuff. Everything was good. I tried yesterday and today and I keep getting this error message saying:
    "Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again, or check back later. For support, please go to Xbox.com."
    I haven't seen this issue in the forums yet. And I really don't want to uninstall it and reinstall it, because my Wifi isn't the fastest. -- I still think it's f ucking retarded that AT&T won't let us use 4G to download large files. Because 4G is like 100x faster than my home internet --
    UGHG
    Reinstalling would be the first thing I would do....even though you don't want to hear that!
    You could always try to go to a school or something and bum Internet from there, if possible. Either way, I'd say that a reinstall is the likely scenario here.

Hmm. Nope. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still pops up the same thing every time I try to start it.
    This game appears to have ruined my battery tbh, i played it for 30 minutes, got the critical low alert so turned it off and recharged my phone to 100% and since then i get 11% per hour battery drain on stand by, prior to playing Halo: SA i got <1% drain per hour on standby, i factory reset my phone and the issue persisted, :(

I'm kinda already over it. After having to wait a month to download it, I lost interest and this issue isn't helping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Woodward1 View Post
    This game appears to have ruined my battery tbh, i played it for 30 minutes, got the critical low alert so turned it off and recharged my phone to 100% and since then i get 11% per hour battery drain on stand by, prior to playing Halo: SA i got <1% drain per hour on standby, i factory reset my phone and the issue persisted, :(
    The game did not ruin your battery. It's not how applications work.