- 05-22-2013, 11:21 PM #1
Last edited by Squatting Hen; 05-22-2013 at 11:32 PM.
- 05-23-2013, 12:33 AM #5I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
05-28-2013, 02:44 AM #11
- 254 Posts
Here's our NBA Jam Achievement Guide! Please use it and let us know if it helps in the article's comments.
This version may not be an emulation of the actual nineties arcade game, but it does look just about the same and play almost identically. There's no way someone would like the original and not like the 2010 version. And given that it's a phone game and not an arcade machine or console, I find it very impressive that just about everything that makes Jam great made it to Windows Phone.
05-28-2013, 04:36 AM #12
- 2,877 Posts
I hope it doesn't JAM my phone in any manner.
The graphics look a bit cartoony imo?
05-30-2013, 06:15 PM #13
- 97 Posts
I downloaded and have been playing it...and I love it! It's lots of fun, super smooth, and graphics are basically slightly upgraded graphics from the original SNES games (I wouldn't have it any other way -- don't want the realism of NBA Live here). UI and controls are also good and easy to get used to.
Oh, and I missed not catching fire for the last 10 or 15 years.
- 07-24-2013, 03:05 PM #14
Has anyone ever gotten multiplayer to work? I know Paul wrote in his review that it took 15 times for him to get a game going. I tried several times with my brother (both using Nokia Lumias on Verizon, connected to the same WiFi network, sitting next to each other). We tried 30 times over two days and it could never work. One would create a game and the other would try to join it but it would never find the game. Very disappointing. Nevermind that it should not be limited to 'local' WiFi. EA games should be more polished than this.
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum XBOXReplies: 163Last Post: 12-05-2013, 12:12 AM
- By jwinch2 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 07:36 PM
- By RevDog in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2010, 06:20 PM
- By gibbyhome in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2010, 03:24 PM
- By ptb6744#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2010, 06:38 PM