- 03-18-2013, 02:25 PM #1
Did anyone else just completely stop getting notifications through the XBOX Games Hub? I am on a WP7 device, my gf is on a WP8 device. They used to work fine before, but when we play Battleship and Caracassonne, we longer receive any sort of notification. Before, we would get a toast, the Games Hub would show a numbers showing how many moves I have to make, and I could open up the hub and slide over "requests" and it'll show what games we are playing. I tested it with Chickens Can't Fly also, no luck.
To my surprise, the new XBL game, Galactic Reign (awesome game by the way) doesn't use notifications through the Games hub. It does them independently and I received them through toasts and the game's own tile.
- 03-20-2013, 12:12 PM #4
I too have this problem and have tried the "Sync Game Requests" trick with no luck - I have also have re-installed the games above in question - ATM none of my games will send a TOAST notification from Games Hub. I have a Nokia 800 and a LG Optimus 7 both patched fully. Both have the same problem. Would love if someone could shed some light on this.
- 03-20-2013, 07:00 PM #6
- 03-27-2013, 10:43 AM #7
@btbam91 - I spent some serious time working thru this issue with @winphonesupport and they are looking into it. If you are still having problems please post the same information from your phones that I did at the link below. thxs
Notifications Not working from Games Hub!! - Xbox LIVE on WP7 - Xbox LIVE on WP7 - Xbox.com Forums - Xbox.com
- By dacunto in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2013, 12:23 PM
- By Venom98 in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 08:03 PM
- By rdubmu in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2012, 01:19 AM
- By dohukgamer in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2011, 01:55 AM
- By devilhound1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:21 PM