Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JHunsaker
  1.    #1  
    Just downloaded gunslinger for my surface. And I have to say that gunslinger is one of the best games I have played on both the wp and surface. It looks a bit like temple run, but there are so much more to it. Its a Xbox live game, developed by Microsoft studios. I really hope they are working on a wp version of this! Anyone else tried this, and/or have heard anything?
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/HBvn8c28IbY
    Banned

Damn, i saw keyword WP and went to search for the game on lumia, then left disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Hiiiiiiiii View Post
    Damn, i saw keyword WP and went to search for the game on lumia, then left disappointed
    Welcome to the club. We are lucky if we'll ever get Temple Run or other games annouced last year. I'm so sick of this bull****. Microsoft has awesome games but only releases them on Windows 8?
    Thanked by:
    Writer

Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    We finally posted our impressions of this game on the main site. Also note, it's free through Monday, January 28th!

Gunstringer Dead Man Running Impressions
    Games Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: paul.acevedo@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Order & Chaos Online: EastWind - Join the WPCentral Guild!

I really like this game on windows 8 and think it would be perfect on WP8 (possibly better than Temple Run). I thought it was suppose to be really easy to port between windows 8 and wp8 so why is it taking so long for this to be ported to wp8?
    ImAdrian23 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAdrian23 View Post
    Welcome to the club. We are lucky if we'll ever get Temple Run or other games annouced last year. I'm so sick of this bull****. Microsoft has awesome games but only releases them on Windows 8?
    Temple Run is a terrible game. Why are you so upset at not having that to play on your phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by busngabb View Post
    Temple Run is a terrible game. Why are you so upset at not having that to play on your phone?
    YOUR dislike of the game is not the end-all, be-all of everyone's gaming quality opinion. I'm sure that there are games that you like that I don't, but that doesn't mean I'm going to act like an obnoxious jerk because you like that game I don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wallace View Post
    YOUR dislike of the game is not the end-all, be-all.
    Of course it is😉