Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

hey guys, I redeemed a gift from Bing Rewards for $1.25 credit on the Windows Phone 8 store.

I'd like to find the "best" game possible, within that price limit that is fun and will impress my friends when I am showing them my WP8.

any suggestions?

Contre Jour, Where's My Perry, Where's My Water, Pac-Man DX are all .99 right now. VNES lite will allow you to emulate NES games (its free), and Purple Cherry emulates Gameboy Color games. Those are the best I know of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyNichols View Post
    Contre Jour, Where's My Perry, Where's My Water, Pac-Man DX are all .99 right now. VNES lite will allow you to emulate NES games (its free), and Purple Cherry emulates Gameboy Color games. Those are the best I know of right now.
    thanks man. I have VNES lite, it's pretty awesome. I was curious how fun those Disney games are, they look interesting. I'll have to make a decision

I have Where's My Water on iPhone, but its great to play it on this big screen. The Perry one is pretty much the same, for the most part, as Water, so if you were to choose one I'd go with Where's My Water. Also, that Judge Dredd game, which is free, is a whole lot of fun and looks great, as is the Guns 4 Hire game.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyNichols View Post
    I have Where's My Water on iPhone, but its great to play it on this big screen. The Perry one is pretty much the same, for the most part, as Water, so if you were to choose one I'd go with Where's My Water. Also, that Judge Dredd game, which is free, is a whole lot of fun and looks great, as is the Guns 4 Hire game.
    just downloaded them both. thanks

also, I would feel bad if I didnt compliment your profile pic haha. tyrone biggums!