12-04-2012, 11:56 PM #2
- 2,594 Posts
You made a PC game?
It's going to take just as much work as it would to make it play on an iPhone.Talk to me about Windows Phone, Windows 8, XBOX, art, animation, design, or anything! Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook (say you're from here or I may not accept)
12-05-2012, 01:00 AM #3
- 203 Posts
Is that answer sarcastic or...?
Microsoft have announced that WP8 is compatible with Unity but I'm not sure whether this is something which is available now or Coming Soon™. I assume this is actually on Unity's side as they would just have to add a recompiler which targets WP8. I think I read it was supposed to be rolled out with Unity 4.0 but don't quote me on that. I also have no idea whether you would have to pay the full license or whatever as I don't really know much about Unity tbh.
12-05-2012, 01:05 AM #4
- 2,594 Posts
Not sarcastic. Maybe I just didn't understand the question.
Unity can be used to create PC games. I assumed that the OP made browser or PC games.
If he made iOS or Android games, then he'd likely be pretty familiar with the deployment process already.Talk to me about Windows Phone, Windows 8, XBOX, art, animation, design, or anything! Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook (say you're from here or I may not accept)
- By Sdanaher19 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 06-26-2012, 10:37 AM
- By The Last Byte in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 7Last Post: 05-31-2012, 03:56 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2011, 04:03 PM
- By wellsmanfu in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:01 AM
- By giobooo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2011, 03:01 PM