11-30-2012, 09:25 PM #1
- 3 Posts
I've been playing through Cut the Rope off and on since I got my Lumia a couple of weeks ago. Today I started it up and as usual, the screen was black (a known bug) so I held the back button to go to the app switcher screen and tapped back in (which tricks it into actually displaying the game). Well tonight it crashed instead, and when I re-launched it's starting from the very beginning! Any ideas on how I can correct this? (Om Nom is hungry!!)
Thanks in advance.
12-06-2012, 09:25 AM #2
- 22 Posts
I cannot help you but I'm in the same boat with Angry Birds Star Wars. Yesterday, I backed out of the game which caused some bug to crop its ugly head and rebooted the OS. Later on when I went to play the game, I had NO progress. It completely reset the game erasing all save data, but I still have my achievements in xbox live. I did not uninstall the app, or do anything else besides try to close it.
Was curious if anyone else could help. I have a Lumia 920 btw.
- By FuzzyLogician in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2012, 08:20 AM
- By Goodeye in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:03 PM
- By David Taylor1 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2012, 09:25 AM
- By spoon#wp in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-09-2012, 11:24 AM
- By DontHate707 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2011, 04:33 PM