11-29-2012, 05:20 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Thank you for purchasing LiquidLab. Also, please accept my apology for the inconvenience you have experienced.
Just to answer, your intelligence is not in question, it is one frustrating bug on Windows Phone 8 devices which makes the game unplayable :( The bug is caused by an external toolkit that I have used, and this toolkit has critical bugs on WP8. Sadly, I didn't had WP8 device to notice and fix this bug sooner, thus it was reported by the users.
However, I'm in the process of fixing this bug. If you like, you can send me an email to liquidlab (at) live.com with subject "WP8". Once the bug free version is released on the market, I'll send you an email.
Sorry once again :(
12-13-2012, 03:00 PM #4
- 2 Posts
I just want to inform you that new version of LiquidLab is available at the Marketplace. With the latest version the experienced issue on Windows Phone 8 devices if fixed.
Additionally, in order to apologize for the experienced inconvenience, I’ve prepared one surprise for you – “LiquidLab is UNLIMITED for Windows Phone 8 devices” :) This is explained in more details in the blog post on the official Facebook page of LiquidLab - LiquidLab now UNLIMITED for Windows Phone 8! | Facebook
Hope you can help me get back the good rating that LiquidLab had before this bug :)
- By ycy198472 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 07-09-2013, 07:32 AM
- By Rong Zhou in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:33 PM
- By Eden Lincoln F Oliveira in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2012, 04:54 PM
- By nokiawp7 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 11-06-2012, 07:36 PM
- By thomasanderson in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 10Last Post: 08-06-2011, 01:29 AM