Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Maybe it's been answered already but say if I were to purchase a game on wp7 what is the chance my game stays with me if I change later to a wp8 phone?

Quote Originally Posted by jwcdis View Post
    Maybe it's been answered already but say if I were to purchase a game on wp7 what is the chance my game stays with me if I change later to a wp8 phone?
    You can install your purchased apps on multiple phones as long as they all use the same Live ID, up to 5 phones at a time I believe. MS has said that WP7 apps will run on WP8, so you shouldn't have any problems.

I thought they said they wouldn't work?

Global Posts
    449 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrin View Post
    I thought they said they wouldn't work?
    It's the other way round. If an app is developed SPECIFICALLY for WP8, it won't run on WP7.8.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    You must visit mynokiablog.com/2012/06/23/is-nokia-testing-wp78-on-nokia-610/.So you can get some more option in concern with running and managing the app.

Quote Originally Posted by jwcdis View Post
    i don't think it will be work.

Well, I just installed Angry Birds and Top Truck to Lumia 920 which I bought earlier with my 800 and they work. So no worries, they work and can be installed free of charge.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thed View Post
    You can install your purchased apps on multiple phones as long as they all use the same Live ID, up to 5 phones at a time I believe. MS has said that WP7 apps will run on WP8, so you shouldn't have any problems.
    Lies. Bought Tentacles (Microsoft Sutdios) on WP7, can't play on WP8 because it's not compatible.

I'm guessing no saved files would transfer.
    CONSOLES/TABLETS: XboxOne, Xbox360 & Surface Pro 2
    PHONE: Nokia Lumia 820
    GAMERTAGS: supadryz & supadryzarcadz

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supadryz View Post
    I'm guessing no saved files would transfer.
    That's what I'm trying to figure out atm. How to transfer old save files from my windows phone 7.5 to my new wp8 handset?