Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I wanted to check if I was the only one with the problem. I received a notification saying that there is an update for NFS Underground, but when I try to download it, it says there is a problem with my account and the game is no longer in my purchase history and that I need to buy it again...

Anyone else having that problem?

Yes same problem happen with me.. I am really worried about that please anyone can solve my problem. I did the mistake :( I have purchased it again but didn't get any positive response.

Oh... I thought it was only a problem with NFS, but I got two new updates today and it won't let me install them, even though they are free softwares...

Quote Originally Posted by overtime28 View Post
    Yes same problem happen with me.. I am really worried about that please anyone can solve my problem. I did the mistake :( I have purchased it again but didn't get any positive response.
    I changed my xbox Live settings from french to english just before the problem occured (my xbox was buggy in french). I wonder if it's the reason behind this problem... Did you too change something in your profile settings?

I changed my settings back to french and it fixed the problem, but unfixed my xbox... Oh well!