Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

tentacles not in marketplace for WP8 yet??

But it sure is out for iOS. Fail.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I played this awhile ago on a HD7 and I kept telling myself it would be the first game I buy. Unfortunately its not out on WP8 so I can't play it. :(

Quote Originally Posted by NickyNichols View Post
    lol what the heck is Microsoft thinking?!
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NickyNichols View Post
    Actually, few weeks ago they updated Tentacles to support bigger screens

For iphone 5

Global Posts
    7,299 Global Posts
    I have Tentacles running on my HTC 8X. They pulled it probably for some reason, but the few levels I played worked without any problem.

...well, Whatsapp worked for me also like a charm during the time it was pulled.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Noway! I probably didn't have my 8X when it was available. Hope it comes back soon.

Global Posts
    1,512 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chregu View Post
    I have Tentacles running on my HTC 8X. They pulled it probably for some reason, but the few levels I played worked without any problem.

...well, Whatsapp worked for me also like a charm during the time it was pulled.
    Where is Tentacles on Windows Phone 8 ? I paid for it on my WP7.5 device and I want it back (never got all the achievements on it)....

Does anyone know ?
    PPC6800 ->HTC Touch Pro 2 ->HTC Trophy ->VZW HTC 8X ->Nokia Lumia 928 -> Nokia Lumia ICON (929)

Developer

Global Posts
    4,112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
    Where is Tentacles on Windows Phone 8 ? I paid for it on my WP7.5 device and I want it back (never got all the achievements on it)....

Does anyone know ?
    Apparently there was some issue with that game on WP8 (along with a few other games like Crimson Dragon). Anyhow, they seem to be updating them to work with WP8 on a rather slow schedule... Crimson Dragon just got the update to work on WP8 a week or 2 ago. I'd expect there to be an update soon.
    My Apps: PIP (WP8 - Compass / Flashlight), Beer Knurd (WP7/8), Meme 8 Ball (WP8)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12