Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 74 of 74
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Dav66id77's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #51  
    i don't play games on my mobile, but Full House Poker = <3333


  2. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,967 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts
    #52  
    I love Full House Poker. I hope Zynga comes out with their poker app for WP.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
  3. a box of fish's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    78 Posts
    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Acevedo View Post

    Upcoming games
    [LIST]
    [*]Burn the Rope 2.99[*]Collapse 2.99[*]Ghostscape 2.99[*]Hasta la Muerte 2.99[*]Implode XL 2.99[*]Jet Car Stunts 2.99[*]Kinectimals 2.99[*]Let’s Golf 2 4.99[*]Orbital 2.99
    Boss, you need an update for the thread. Also need to add Shuffle party (free)
  4. Paul Acevedo's Avatar
    Writer

    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
       #54  
    As my good friend requested, the games list has now been updated! Please let me know if you see any mistakes (reviews that aren't linked yet due to not being published yet are not mistakes). Also, feel free to remind me if I get more than 1 week behind again. :)
    Games Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: paul.acevedo@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Order & Chaos Online: EastWind - Join the WPCentral Guild!
  5. a box of fish's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    78 Posts
    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Acevedo View Post
    As my good friend requested, the games list has now been updated! Please let me know if you see any mistakes (reviews that aren't linked yet due to not being published yet are not mistakes). Also, feel free to remind me if I get more than 1 week behind again. :)
    Awesome, keep up the awesome job! If it weren't for you I would be so behind on WP7 stuff.
  6. Ariose's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    24 Posts
    #56  
    "I Dig it" mysteriously disappeared (Delisted) from the Dutch Marketplace. I can confirm it has only happened here, when viewing a different region the game is still available. Shame that there is no Dutch support which I can ask a question about this.
  7. Paul Acevedo's Avatar
    Writer

    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
       #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariose View Post
    "I Dig it" mysteriously disappeared (Delisted) from the Dutch Marketplace. I can confirm it has only happened here, when viewing a different region the game is still available. Shame that there is no Dutch support which I can ask a question about this.
    That's a drag... Please let us know if it turns back up.
    Games Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: paul.acevedo@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Order & Chaos Online: EastWind - Join the WPCentral Guild!
  8. a box of fish's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    78 Posts
    #58  
    Whats this week game?
  9. Paul Acevedo's Avatar
    Writer

    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
       #59  
    Updated the list!
    Games Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: paul.acevedo@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Order & Chaos Online: EastWind - Join the WPCentral Guild!
  10. Terrin's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    143 Posts
    #60  
    Fragger is not a upcoming game anymore
    And civilization revolution just launched

    Plus for upcoming games your missing quite a few
    Real Racing 2
    Tiger PGA Tour Woord
    The Sims Medieval
    Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition
    Spy Mouse
    Yahtzee
    Vampire Rush The Adventures of Captain. Greg
    Parking Mania
    Picnic Wars
    FIFA 12
    Madden 12
    NBA Jam
    Bejeweled 2
    Connect 4
    Risk
    Trivial Pursuit
    Game of Life
    Yahtzee
    Bop It!


    all are ea timed exlusives

    (pretty sure there first wave though is)

    Real Racing 2
    Tiger PGA Tour Woord
    The Sims Medieval
    Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition
    Spy Mouse
    Yahtzee
    Vampire Rush The Adventures of Captain. Greg
    Parking Mania
    Mirrors edge
  11. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrin View Post
    Fragger is not a upcoming game anymore
    And civilization revolution just launched

    Plus for upcoming games your missing quite a few
    Real Racing 2
    Tiger PGA Tour Woord
    The Sims Medieval
    Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition
    Spy Mouse
    Yahtzee
    Vampire Rush The Adventures of Captain. Greg
    Parking Mania
    Picnic Wars
    FIFA 12
    Madden 12
    NBA Jam
    Bejeweled 2
    Connect 4
    Risk
    Trivial Pursuit
    Game of Life
    Yahtzee
    Bop It!


    all are ea timed exlusives

    (pretty sure there first wave though is)

    Real Racing 2
    Tiger PGA Tour Woord
    The Sims Medieval
    Monopoly Here & Now: The World Edition
    Spy Mouse
    Yahtzee
    Vampire Rush The Adventures of Captain. Greg
    Parking Mania
    Mirrors edge
    Holy cow, really? Are you sure these are WP titles?
    360Voice.com Moderator



    178 Complete XBL Games: 83 Retail, 56 Arcade, 39 WP
    (As of 4-22-12)
  12. #62  
    i can't wait to play PES 2013 on my Xbox
    __________
    traducere tehnica
  13. Paul Acevedo's Avatar
    Writer

    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
       #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by porschephiliac View Post
    Holy cow, really? Are you sure these are WP titles?
    EA definitely announced those titles, though I still wonder whether they will all be Xbox Live games or not. Also, list updated!
    Games Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: paul.acevedo@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Order & Chaos Online: EastWind - Join the WPCentral Guild!
  14. Terrin's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    143 Posts
    #64  
    I am 95% sure the ea games are xbox live titles as if you watch the ea video it says all with xbox live play.

    and ea wouldn't waste there time unless they got xbl as they know of the extra sales by achievement hunters and just the name xbox on it
  15. codylew's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #65  
    Are there any more Final Fantasy games coming? or maybe something like the Zenonia games? or any FPS games like Nova and Modern Combat?
  16. Paul Acevedo's Avatar
    Writer

    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
       #66  
    Final Fantasy 2 and 3 are pretty likely to come eventually. I believe Final Fantasy has sold like gangbusters so far - that's the deciding factor in the sequels coming along.

    As for FPS games, not until Windows Phone 8, unfortunately.
    Games Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: paul.acevedo@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Order & Chaos Online: EastWind - Join the WPCentral Guild!
  17. Terrin's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    143 Posts
    #67  
    Sense final fantasy in terms of units is the second highest selling game on the top list (only angry birds is above it)

    it would ebs tupid for square enix to not port the rest of there library knowing they will sell like hotcakes
  18. I Spiritus I's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    102 Posts
    #68  
    Hey guys. I'm new here.

    Not sure if it's been mentioned but I think Dead Space was also coming to Windows Phone eventually.
  19. Paul Acevedo's Avatar
    Writer

    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
       #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by I Spiritus I View Post
    Hey guys. I'm new here.

    Not sure if it's been mentioned but I think Dead Space was also coming to Windows Phone eventually.
    Thanks Spiritus. You can see the list of upcoming games in the first post - we've got it on there.
    Games Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: paul.acevedo@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo
    Order & Chaos Online: EastWind - Join the WPCentral Guild!
  20. Terrin's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    143 Posts
    #70  
    anyway we can also get the list that shows which ones work on wp8 as I hear there is a few that will not work ala splinter cell
  21. KoukiFC3S's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    526 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,612 Global Posts
    #71  
    Sonic just came out.
  22. TechAbstract's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    651 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #72  
    Love Xbox Live games. Achievements keep me playing. WP8 will have great games.
  23. angelsimaren's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    39 Posts
    #73  
    Doodle Jump and Orbital are no longer available.
  24. nutnithin's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    153 Posts
    #74  
    Sims medieval in the marketplace now!!!!
    Thanked by:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

B