| | 10-22-2013, 11:46 AM #1
1. Connect to a WiFi network
2. Under Settings – WiFi, click on the WiFi network you are connected to
3. Switch ‘Proxy’ to on. Now type “18.104.22.168″ into “Server/URL”. In “Port”, type in “8888″, then click on the tick at the bottom of the screen
Alternative proxy: 22.214.171.124
Note: If you want to download apps via direct links, you should use THIS proxy and skip points 4 & 5. Direct Links to Camera/Refocus/Storyteller are provided below.
4. Go to the Store and click on ‘Nokia Collection’
5. Find There Nokia Camera app. If you already see the download/update button, just hold on! Minimize this window, open wi-fi settings, change proxy to off, maximize store site and now tap on download/update button.
6. Once you've got proxy on you can get Nokia Storyteller|Nokia Refocus|Nokia Camera via direct store links.
666. If you still don't see Download/Update button, just reboot your phone, try turning your wi-fi on and off, type Proxy data again. Just try few times, it will appear! :)
Note: It's an description taken from other topic about Pro Cam. I don't own it. It's just a bit modified by me.
I am not responsible for any consequences resulting from the use of this method. You do it on your own. :)