10-04-2013, 04:10 PM #1
- 62 Posts
I looked on my phone today and noticed I have 650 mb of photos yet the only ones I keep on my phone are the few that I keep for live tiles. Is it that I uploaded the photos directly to facebook, then deleted them, that they are taking up storage? How to I keep my facebook photos OUT of my phone???
10-04-2013, 04:58 PM #3
- 5 Posts
Honestly, I'm a heavy user of the Pic to FB practice... I have deleted the pics from my phone when done, but it would not report as storage being used. It does not have anything to do with FB pictures. Can you check the picture folder while having the phone connected to a PC/laptop (browse the folder tree)?
10-04-2013, 05:09 PM #4
- 264 Posts
Forgive me for asking, but how closely have you checked what's on your phone? Have you looked through the folders on a PC, for example? Screenshots in particular would be helpful
Deleting your photos should work. It does on my phone. I am inclined to believe that there are 650 megabytes used up for a reason, whatever it may be.
- By IceCrush in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 25Last Post: 11-20-2013, 04:04 AM
- By agnimidhun in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:12 PM
- By kingenu in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-21-2013, 03:21 PM
- By Bryan Sayas in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 76Last Post: 10-18-2013, 12:14 PM
- By tgr42 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 22Last Post: 10-06-2013, 03:46 PM