09-27-2013, 04:36 PM #1
- 1,081 Posts
I don't know if there are people out there that are still using Fhotoroom. I used for a while back in the WP7 days and then stopped, but over the last month or so I decided to log back into my account and see what was going on. I use it about 5 minutes a day over my mobile connection, usually just uploading a picture now and then, and checking pictures of friends.
So yesterday I got a warning from Data Sense that I was near my data limit so I checked the usage and noticed that Fhotoroom somehow used close to 3GB of data. Even the streaming media amount was much less even though I listen to Nokia Music quite often. I even have the 'data saver' option checked so I'm not sure why it consumed so much data.
I don't plan on using Fhotoroom much longer but I just wanted to warn others that it uses up a lot of data for whatever reason.
09-27-2013, 06:23 PM #2
- 9,276 Posts
Wow, that's really a mess wrt data usage. I still have Fhotoroom but haven't used it much lately.
I did notice I had an update for Fhotoroom today. I wonder if the latest update makes any difference in Fhotoroom's behaviour wrt data usage. I probably am not the best person to test it, though, since I'm around WiFi almost all the time.
- By Brokenheart143 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 7Last Post: Yesterday, 02:38 AM
- By Dazw in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:13 AM
- By Racing Snake in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:33 PM
- By ysaletore in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:30 PM
- By s smith3 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:48 PM