09-27-2013, 10:15 AM #1
- 3 Posts
I've made a TINY little app, called 5 a day. the idea (and its been backed up by a behavioural change psychologist ) is to have the live tile on your screen
so every time you use your phone you it passively challenges you to eat well
theres a nice interface and it controls your intake of certain foods that only have a maximum of 1 or 2 a day
most importantly its no data overload, or complex interface - just a couple of seconds to use.
It's really made me think and eat better
5 a Day | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
I;ve been getting some nice positive reviews, its FREE and no advertising either.
so please try it and give it a rating - you can from the ... menu directly.
- 09-27-2013, 10:27 AM #2
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of our members here on WPCentral. It looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to check out the other forums and interact with members here.
- By montsa007 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 17Last Post: 10-22-2013, 10:43 PM
- By CodingOurWeb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2013, 06:36 AM
- By Myles Findlay in forum Developers CornerReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:14 AM
- By osoalex in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:38 PM
- By SuneelReddy in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 23Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:30 PM