- 09-20-2013, 02:51 AM #5
No it is not possible in the Office hub, I had though of taking a screenshot of the spreadsheet but you will have to manually edit the image and then send the image over. This seems to be the only workaround I know.
- 09-24-2013, 06:09 AM #7
You can try using a free site from your windows phone,
ive been using Create PDF | Excel to PDF online from my phone not sure if itll work with yours.
If you need it as a jpeg instead of pdf then you can convert the pdf to jpg with PDF to JPG online converter. Free PDF to JPG conversion | pdfjpg if thast what you want
hope this helps :)
- By rea2013 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 24Last Post: 09-28-2013, 05:44 AM
- By misterpunn in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 13Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:08 AM
- By golanzikri in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2013, 04:05 PM
- By Blacklac in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:26 AM
- By Martin Alejandro in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:17 PM