- 09-10-2013, 08:43 PM #1
Can anyone recommend a good nutrition tracker app? I want to type in the foods I eat each day and check to see if I'm getting all the vitamins/nutrition I'm supposed to be getting (or if my diet leaves me lacking in certain nutrients).
Prefer free app but will pay if have to. Thanks.
- 09-10-2013, 08:50 PM #2
There a few good ones I desparately tried to follow but failed. I used MyFitnessPal MyFitnessPal | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) and Calorie Tracker Calorie Tracker | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
09-10-2013, 08:55 PM #3
- 1 Posts
I really like MyFitnessPal, too. I've been using it for a little over a month and it's the app that a lot of nutrition-related behavioral interventions use (I'm in healthcare research, fyi). Ultimately, the best one is the easiest one for you to stick with. Good luck!!
- By Cornelius in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-22-2013, 10:47 PM
- By codehelix solutions in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2013, 02:48 AM
- By detlion1643 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:04 PM
- By djtj0989 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:34 AM
- By Tairetsu in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 03:26 PM