09-09-2013, 07:13 PM #4
- 14 Posts
- 09-09-2013, 07:18 PM #5
You can't get GamePass (not just the app, but the service in general) in the US, unfortunately. It's a shame because DirecTV's streaming solution is always garbage, and the NFL's own Preseason Live stream seems to be a million times better. Here's hoping they ditch DirecTV when that contract finishes, and just sell it to users directly (like MLB.tv).
- 09-09-2013, 07:19 PM #6
<3. Going on the front page now. You guys rock.
- 09-10-2013, 12:10 AM #7
Like many other people, I bought madden to get Sunday Ticket for phone, tablets and computers. I knew I wouldn't get to use it on my phone but the rest will work. I refuse to get DirecTV for Sunday Ticket alone. It must make sense financially, but the NFL really needs to stop this BS.BLUE COLLAR, GOLD SWAGGER
09-11-2013, 07:28 AM #8
- 2,681 Posts
Just signed up to game pass last Thursday for the start of the season only to find the Broncos game on Lockout due to it being on Sky. Then the app gets announced for mobile less than a week later. Its like it was meant to be...
Video quality is excellent over wifi - not had a chance to try out live streams yet.
- By dula714 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:00 AM
- By JenkTJ27 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:26 PM
- By Wesley Killman in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:26 PM
- By Stalemate 1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:16 AM
- By David Horn in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 02:51 AM