09-05-2013, 11:59 AM #1
- 38 Posts
I consistently get an error when I try to upload pics with 6tag. It seems unable to connect to the server, and it shows an error that says that it can't upload the VIDEO (?).
I have no problem with uploading while on wifi. This is a consistent problem with mobile data, besides the quality of the connection.
I'm suspecting it might have something to do with the secure connection to the author's own server.
Has anyone else had this to happen to them?
- 09-05-2013, 12:04 PM #3
are you uploading a video or picture?Try out my first Windows 8 app, ModernCalc! It's free and I would love to hear your feedback!
Phones: Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30, Ipod Nano 2nd gen (x4), Ipod touch 16gb 2nd gen
Tablet: Surface for Windows RT
09-06-2013, 05:22 AM #4
- 38 Posts
I am uploading a picture, that's why the message is weird. The cell service is fine for other things when this happens to me. It's quite puzzling. Reminds me of when I can't dictate an SMS over the car bluetooth connection. Just doesn't make sense.
- By Bacalaohombre in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 15Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:13 PM
- By jasqid in forum XBOXReplies: 11Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:15 PM
- By AaHaa in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2013, 05:27 AM
- By Paul Verizzo in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2013, 07:31 PM
- By Darren Walsh in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:38 PM