- 09-02-2013, 04:15 PM #1
I'm new Nokia 928 user. I use windows 8 on my pc and I have a bunch of favorite locations starred and saved. Is there a way to get these to sync to my windows phone? Both my PC and my phone use the same ms account. I am referring to the normal Bing Maps application on my phone, not the Nokia Here Maps.
In addition, I am unable to figure out how to set a favorite directly on my phone in the MS Maps application. On the Nokia Here Maps I can save a favorite, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it in MS's Maps application.
Thanks for your help!
- 09-02-2013, 04:51 PM #2
- 09-03-2013, 10:46 AM #3
Yeah. I know that the Nokia HERE maps are the default on my Lumin 928, however, i installed the hard link to the MS Maps app on my windows phone in the hopes that it would sync my favorites from my Windows 8 PC. However, it doesn't appear to be the case. That is unfortunate because on my old Android phone I could see my favorites on google maps if I was on my phone or on my PC and if i updated one it would automatically sync and update the other.
- By Duvi in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 64Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:31 PM
- By raul_junior in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 12:51 AM
- By Huskerville in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:54 PM
- By smoledman in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:26 PM
- By valleen in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 04:51 PM