08-30-2013, 08:30 PM #1
- 21 Posts
In 2013-2014 I have decided to digitize my areas...I have started putting all of my photos together and have digitized about 200+ pics. I next want to work on my collection of books. Any recommendations on the best app available that can scan and catalog a number of books for me to later go back and get through kindle or something? (Added bonus if it does Comic Books)
08-30-2013, 08:47 PM #3I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
- 2,429 Posts
08-30-2013, 08:49 PM #4The short answer to your question is probably "No." I searched for a similar app sometime ago, bought one that I thought would work and was disappointed. However you could create a GoodReads account, import a CSV file that includes your current list of books and then use the Social Reads app to sync your books that are listed on GoodReads to your phone.I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
- 2,429 Posts
- By EuroTaxi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:10 AM
- By dkp23 in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:32 AM
- By somerandomguy1 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 14Last Post: 07-31-2013, 01:58 PM
- By Ian Too in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2013, 05:06 AM
- By Artur Cheprov in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2013, 11:46 AM