Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I just got a receipt saying I purchased an app that I didn't. Looking on the windows phone store site and my phone and it was there. Is there any way to trace this? I had my phone mostly off all day.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by aweinograd View Post
    I just got a receipt saying I purchased an app that I didn't. Looking on the windows phone store site and my phone and it was there. Is there any way to trace this? I had my phone mostly off all day.

Thanks.
    So all signs point to SOMEONE signing into your account on another OR you **** bought it? [but-t is blocked? hahaha]

You could probably contact MS Customer Service and ask them HOW the app was purchased (PC vs. on the Phone) and raise a claim that your account was hacked.

Do you have the multiple levels of security set for your phone? When I try to sign into Xbox or my MA on a computer I do not often use it pings my phone for qualification. I set that up after my Xbox LIVE account was hacked and they spent ~$30 of points on stupid FIFA stuff.