- 08-28-2013, 03:51 PM #2
You could probably contact MS Customer Service and ask them HOW the app was purchased (PC vs. on the Phone) and raise a claim that your account was hacked.
Do you have the multiple levels of security set for your phone? When I try to sign into Xbox or my MA on a computer I do not often use it pings my phone for qualification. I set that up after my Xbox LIVE account was hacked and they spent ~$30 of points on stupid FIFA stuff.
- By rkeenan in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2013, 01:07 PM
- By Carolina Santiago in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:29 AM
- By avigyan in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 03:47 AM
- By srprashant91 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2013, 12:24 PM
- By mikeeemm in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 03:35 PM